Niji no Yu Nishiyamato Branch
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This hot spring spa, sourced by a natural hot spring 1500 meters underground, is popular for its kakureyu (hidden bath), clay pot baths, and cave bath. The spa's non-bathing facilities include a barber shop, massage parlor, akasuri (body scrub) parlor, and beauty salon, while their restaurant offers a broad selection of food options. The spa hosts monthly events, which is sure to make it your favorite hot spring destination.
- Nara prefecture Kitatsukarijo District Kamakami-machi Sayuri Tables 3-1-1
- 10:00-24:00(Last entry23:15)
- open everyday (Due to maintenance once a year, there are days closed on 2-3 Sunday)
- [Bathing fee] Adults 750yen, Children (4 years old-Elementary school students) 370yen, Under 3 years old 100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- *Closed from 11Monday30Sunday 2022 due to renovation work
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Too far
- Hot Spring - or known as Onsen in Japanese - should definitely be in your bucket list. I traveled here last winter, and I personally think there is no problem with this onsen.The place is great, the...
- relaxing traditional spa
- for 600 yen u can spend a couple of hrs in this amazing spa.One of my best memories in Japan; some friends drove me there so i can t give directions but the website...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.