Kashihara City Exhibition Hall of Fujiwara Imperial Site
This is an exhibition hall near the Fujiwara Palace Site in Nawate Town, Kashihara City. Here you can learn about Fujiwara Palace Site, one of the Asuka-Fujiwara Archaeological Sites aiming to become a World Heritage, thanks to displays of information that include artifacts, a 1,000:1 scale model of Fujiwara Palace, panels, and images. Entrance is free.
- Nara Pref. Kashiharashi Nawatechou 178 - 1 JA Ken Kashihara Eastern Economic Center 2F
- Kashihara Area
- 9:00-17:00 (Last entry 16:30)
- Monday (The next day for Public holidays), New Year's Holiday (12/25-1/5)
- [Admission fee] Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (About 30 spaces, large bus 2 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- [Kashihara City World Heritage and Cultural Assets Utilization Division] 0744-21-1114
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.