Bar / Western Bar / Dining Bar
A restaurant and bar located right in front of Kii-Katsuura Station. Inside this fashionable restaurant where jazz plays over the stereo, you can enjoy fresh, Japanese-based seafood cuisine prepared with great effort by the master chef. The restaurant takes great pride in its dishes made with fresh local seafood and vegetables; the Katsuura fresh tuna in particular is bodai’s signature item. The fresh chu-toro medium fatty tuna cutlet is particularly popular, a delicate balance of the textures of the crisp outer breading and the inner semi-rare meat. The restaurant also stocks a full alcohol menu including local sakes, shochu, and wine. The lunch seafood rice bowl and sets are also well-reviewed.
- Wakayama Pref. Higashimurogunnachikatsurachou Tsukiji 5-1-3
- Parking Lot
- Available (6spaces) * Night only
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club, DISCOVER, MUFG, DC, NICOS, UFJ)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (reservation required)
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- For Sashimi Lovers
- Situated just near Kii-Katsuura Station, this restaurant is pleasant with a nice range of seafood and it was very tasty. English menu provided. Reasonably priced
- Right outside Kii-Katsuura Station
- You cant miss it, as it is the first store youll see once you exit Kii-Katsuura Station. It is a nicely furnished and modern restaurant, with a proper English menu. They serve a variety of sashimi...
- Rice Bowl Full of Fish
- My Japanese friend to me to this place because I had never eaten in Natchikatsuura and I was really happy that she introduced me to Bodai.We arrived a little after midday on a Bank Holiday and the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.