Kunizakari Sake no Bunkakan Museum (國盛酒の文化館)
The Kunizakari Sake no Bunkkan Museum is a corporate museum created by Nakano Sake Brewery in Handa City, Aichi Prefecture. The building has been used to produce sake for 200 years until 1972. The museum has exhibits on sake and the history of Handa, a display where sake brewing is introduced through Japanese paper mannequins, and displays showing the tools used in sake brewing. Visitors can gain useful insights and learn all about the production of sake. There is also a sake tasting corner where visitors can sample sake and plum wine, and there is also a shop.
Review of Kunizakari Sake Culture MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Thursday (The next day for Public holidays), New Year's Holiday, Buddhist vacation
- [Admission fee] Free (reservation required)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Currently closed (information as of June 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.