LEGOLAND Japan Resort
Amusement Park / Theme Park
This large outdoor theme park based on the popular children’s toy of Lego(R) opened in April of 2017. The park is divided up into seven areas including attractions and roller coasters where visitors can have adventures in a mysterious world, an area that recreates Japan’s famous places in Lego(R), and an area where guests can play freely with Lego(R) blocks. At the largest Lego(R) shop in Asia, they also sell products that are limited to the park. From small children to adults, this is a popular spot that the entire family can enjoy together. The closest station is Kinjo-futo Station.
- Aichi Nagoya-shi Minato-ku Kinjofuto 2-2-1
- Minato Area
- 10:00- (Closed Hours depends on Sunday)
- Irregular holidays (see WEB site)
- Adults (13 years old-) 4,600yen-, Children (3-12 years old) 3,400yen-
- Parking Lot
- Not available * Please use the Nagoya Municipal Friday Castle Pier Parking Lot (5,010 spaces * Fee).
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, DiscoverDiners Club, etc.)
- Available (Available only in specified locations)
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (The show schedule is subject to change, please refer to the official site for the latest information)
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Second time lucky
- I went there a second time with my kids they loved it and begged me too go again.but we didnt because of covid.
- LEGO - SCAM
- I went there with my Friends it was quite a poor site should have done more research before going there.
- Perfect for anyone who enjoys LEGO. A relatively compact theme park located right next to the LEGO Hotel. Best to families with young kids. Would recommend a two day stay as one day not quite enough...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.