LEGOLAND Japan Resort
Amusement Park / Theme Park
This large outdoor theme park based on the popular children’s toy of Lego(R) opened in April of 2017. The park is divided up into seven areas including attractions and roller coasters where visitors can have adventures in a mysterious world, an area that recreates Japan’s famous places in Lego(R), and an area where guests can play freely with Lego(R) blocks. At the largest Lego(R) shop in Asia, they also sell products that are limited to the park. From small children to adults, this is a popular spot that the entire family can enjoy together. The closest station is Kinjo-futo Station.
- Aichi Nagoya-shi Minato-ku Kinjofuto 2-2-1 Map
- Minato Area
※ClosedHours vary depending on Sunday
- Irregular holidays (see website)
[Adults (13 years old and over)] from 4,600yen
[Children (3-12 years old)] from 3,400yen
- Parking Lot
- Not available * Please use the Nagoya Municipal Friday Castle Pier Parking Lot (5,010 spaces * Fee).
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
- Available (Available only at specified locations)
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (the show schedule is subject to change, see the official website for the latest information)
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Very fun
- Very fun theme park There is a driving school where you can drive small cars on the path and it has sea life and the park also has a toilet in the park.
- Amazing experience with minimal queuing
- Went with a primary school aged child and it was amazing, Went mid December and there were no queues, it was such a huge difference to the other major theme parks.The other thing to mention is the...
- A wonderful time
- A wonderful time for children and adults alike.Went on a Friday and Saturday. It got a little busier in the afternoon, and it was busier on Saturday, but never too many people and was able to get on...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.