Matsusaka Agricultural Park Bell Farm
Other Leisure Facility / Other Outdoors Facility
You can enjoy the various appearances of flowering trees throughout the year, and purchase fruits and vegetables grown through the hard work of local producers in Matsusaka. The five restaurants each have their own specialties, so you can choose according to the purpose and your mood. In addition, you can also participate in various experiential classes. (advance reservation required) It is located two minutes by car from the Isewangan Expressway Matsusaka Interchange.
- Mie Pref. Matsusakashi Isederachou 551-3
- Matsusaka / Tsu Area
Wednesday (The next day in the case of public holidays), 12/31, 1/1
[May]open everyday (excluding vegetable fields)
※Closed temporarily at times
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Available only for Matsusaka Shokai)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Lots to See & Do for Free
- Bell Farm consists of a beautiful rose-garden, several public greenhouses, a farmers market, both indoor and out (the outdoor one is on weekends and holidays, and is weather-dependent), a restaurant...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.