Atsuta Houraiken Jingu Branch
A venerable traditional ryotei restaurant which was founded in 1873. The restaurant serves eel cuisine, including hitsumabushi eel on rice, a Nagoya specialty. The restaurant’s a la carte menu includes many dishes made with Aichi seafood. The unagi kaiseki eel course meal requires a reservation. The restaurant also offers a menu of takeout items which can be brought home to enjoy.
- Aichi Pref. Nagoyashi Atsuta-ku Jingu 2-10-26
- Tuesday, 2nd/Apr. (Open on public holidays)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available (Smoking area Available)
- Available (Nago Free WiFi)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Delish unagi with rice
- Location of the restaurant is just beside one of the the entrance of the Atsuta Jingu shrine. Went to the restsurant before visiting the shrine to take a queue number first as I knew the waiting time...
- Great place
- We love this place a lot and go there often with friends. I kind of recommend everything on the menu.
- locally famous grilled eel bowls
- has long been a coals favorite, but recently becoming more popular among foreign tourists. their highlight is Histumabushi (grilled eel mixed with rice), but I also recommend the plain Unadon...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.