Ninja Kingdom Ise
Amusement Park / Theme Park
This historical theme park features a full-scale reproduction of Azuchi Castle. Make sure to try the popular Ninja Forest Adventure, a 1000 meter-long tree trekking course that participants can tackle while wearing a ninja outfit! Passports include access to a variety of attractions including intense ninja shows, oiran theater performances, and great hot springs to relax at. Don’t forget to take photos with the ninjas and Nyan-mage!
- Mie Ise-shi Futamicho Mitsu 1201-1
- Ise Area
- 9:00-17:00 (Hot bath facility until 22:00)
- open everyday (may be closed due to maintenance etc.)
- [Passing bill] Adults 4,900yen, Junior and senior high school students 3,500yen, Elementary school students 3,000yen, Pre-schoolers Free [Admission ticket] Adults 1,500yen, Junior and senior high school students 1,000yen, Elementary school students 800yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
- Available (Please smoke in the ashtray)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (There are some canceled in the event of rain, such as athletic, but you can enjoy the real RPG as it is)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 3,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more (you can play almost 1 Sunday if you participate in a real RPG)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (There are some parts that cannot be used, such as escalators)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (There is no age limit, please use a baby stroller)
- Pet friendly
- Yes (please enter in the cage)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- We had a lot of fun here. Not as good as Nikko Edo Wonderland but still really fun.We highly recommend the Role Play. You sign up fro this when you get your ticket. This was fun for the kids and the...
- This Ninja/Samurai theme park is located about a 15 minutes walk (for a large part walking through a very long tunnel) from Futaminoura JR station which can be reached in 10 minutes from Iseshi JR...
- Complete waste of money
- Do not bother to go to Ninja Kingdom, it is a complete waste of money. We only went as we wanted to go to the castle, but unfortunately you have to pay Y4000 to enter the theme park. We were given...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.