Expo 2005 Aichi Commemorative Park (愛・地球博記念公園)
A park which was erected on the site of Expo 2005 Aichi. Japan’s first magnetic levitation train Linimo, operates in the park. The park is extremely large; the cycling course is 5.1 kilometers long. The Aichi Children’s Center inside the park contains play equipment and children run about the facility having fun. Particularly popular is Satsuki and Mei’s House, which recreates the world from the movie My Neighbor Totoro. The park also has a variety of other facilities on offer for adults and children to enjoy.
Aichi Pref. Nagakuteshi Ibaragabasama Otsu 1533-1 (Inuyama / Ichinomiya / SetoArea)
[Park] [Apr.--Octo.] 8:00-19:00 [Nov.--Mar.] 8:00-18:30 [Paid Facility/Indoor Facility is closed Sunday] 8:00-17:30 [Paid Facility/Indoor Facility] Depends on facility
Review of Expo 2005 Aichi Commemorative ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The area for kids is really adorable, the design is so attractive to kids and make them play more and more.
- Aichi Pref. Nagakuteshi Ibaragabasama Otsu 1533-1 [map]
- [Park] [Apr.--Octo.] 8:00-19:00 [Nov.--Mar.] 8:00-18:30 [Paid Facility/Indoor Facility is closed Sunday] 8:00-17:30 [Paid Facility/Indoor Facility] Depends on facility
- [Park] New Year's holiday (12/29-1/1) [Paid facilities/indoor facilities] Monday * In the case of Public holidays, the following Weekday, Spring/Summer/Winter holidays Weekday can also be used during the period.
- [Park] Free [Fee facility/indoor facility] Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Available (1,800 spaces) * The number of spaces varies due to maintenance work.
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Available only for smoking areas)
- Available (Aichi_Free_Wi-Fi) * Only in some areas
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (Wheelchairs can be rented)
- Infant friendly
- Possible (with stroller rental)
- Pet friendly
- Possible (lead required)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.