Ise Sea Paradise
This aquarium was designed around the concepts of creating a sense of zero distance between visitors and animals, and making contact through handshakes. The aquarium holds a diverse array of events which allow visitors to play with seals lions, spotted seals, and other marine animals. During walrus walk time, visitors can also take a commemorative photo up close with a walrus. The aquarium is divided into different themed areas, including a fish hall, marine mammal square, and sea lion hall. In July 2020, a new dedicated seahorse exhibit and cafe-themed UOASIS exhibited were added.
- Mie Pref. Iseshi Futamichoue 580
- Ise Area
- 9:00-17:00 * Seasonal Subject to change
- There is a maintenance closure in Dec.
- [Usage fee Friday] [Adult] 1,950yen [Small/Junior high school students] 950yen [Toddlers (4 years old and over)] 500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (Smoking Space Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
- * The museum will be closed until 2021/12/7-12/10 due to legal inspection.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- small but special
- The aquarium is nothing special, but you have the chance to touch walruses, play ball with dolphins, shake hands with the otter and watch some shows. It is a nice place to get close to the animals.
- Can touch walruses!!!
- Futami Sea Paradise looks some old but its very fun!!!You can touch walruses, sea lions, seals, and others.Especially, walruses are very friendly and you can touch them easily.All staff is very...
- Close encounters with sea mammals!
- If you can make your visit off the peak time, you will get a chance to cuddle, interact, and play with beautiful creatures like dolpins, walruses, and sea lions. The staff is great and they all...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.