Opened in 1989 for the 50th anniversary of Toyota Motor, the museum has a main building and annex. You can easily learn about the history of the evolution of automobiles. There is a library inside where you can deepen your knowledge of automobiles. In addition, there is also a library for children with picture books of vehicles. The museum shop has plenty of original goods, and the restaurant has a menu centered on Western-style dishes. There are car-related reading materials even in the cafe, so you can spend a relaxing time there.
Aichi Pref. Nagakuteshi Yokomichi 41-100 (Inuyama / Ichinomiya / SetoArea)
9:30-17:00 (until Reception 16:30)
Review of CARS & BOOKSTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Aichi Pref. Nagakuteshi Yokomichi 41-100 [ map ]
- 9:30-17:00 (until Reception 16:30)
- Monday (The next day for Public holiday), New Year's Holiday
- [Admission fee] Adults1,000yen, Silver (Over 65) 500yen, Junior high and high school student 600yen, Elementary School Students400yen, Pre-schoolersFree
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aichi Main Areas
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.