Iga no Sato Mokumoku Tezukuri Farm
Experience Hall / Accommodation Experience (Training) Facility
A farm and tourist-oriented facility which only creates additive-free and low additive products based on the theme of combining healthiness and deliciousness. The farm’s spacious grounds are host to a brewery, café, hot spring bathhouse, and more. At the Ham & Weiner Senmonkan, you can watch ham and sausages being made through a glass window. Visitors can learn about food and farming through a variety of classes on hand making foods. At the educational farm area, children can milk cows and ride ponies. There’s also a restaurant which serves fresh vegetables and pork raised on-site.
- Mie Pref. Igashi Nishiyubune 3609
- Iga / Ueno Area
- Irregular holidays
- [Admission fee] 500yen per person, 0-2 years old Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Not available
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available (Can be selected by biking)
- Halal certified
- None (can be selected by biking)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Great buffet lunch
- This farm covers a large area. When we visited there were several large school parties, and they were clearly having a lot of fun. Our group ate in a large barn-like restaurant at the top of the...
- Fun for a family with young children
- Fun place if you have children under 12years of age. Animals to look at and pet. Lovely restaurant/cafe which served food that even fussy kiwikidswould eat! However they were adventurous to try...
- Lovely farm
- Farm is quite big and need time more 2-3 hours to go all around. Ice cream and milk very yummy! Pig show very funny.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.