Nagashima Spa Landナガシマスパーランド
This amusement park is located in Nagashima Resort. The thrilling “Steel Dragon 2000” has the world’s longest track length at 2,479 meters. The park is full of attractions where you can enjoy speed and thrills, including Japan’s first 4D spin coaster “Arashi.” In addition, there is a large Ferris wheel, and Kids Town also has many attractions for children. There is a jumbo seawater pool in the summer where you can enjoy the world’s largest water slide. They also hold a large number of events.
Mie Pref. Kuwanashi Nagashimachourayasu 333 (Kuwana / Suzuka / YokkaichiArea)
Season, subject to change by Sunday
Review of Nagashima Spa LandTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Hot Spring .. Superb!!! You will Like it, thry got these different hot springs to soak in.
Next to hotel...
The park is set out really well. There is a huge...
- Mie Pref. Kuwanashi Nagashimachourayasu 333 [ map ]
- Season, subject to change by Sunday
- Irregular holidays
Jan. End, June.
- [Admission fee] Adults1,600yen, Elementary School Students1,000yen, Child (from 2 years old) 500yen * Other fees include Friday system
- Parking Lot
- Available(13,000spaces) ※Charge
- Credit Card
- Available (Not available)
- [Representative] 0594-45-1111
Fee Friday is the charge Friday as of 20179Monday.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Mie Main Areas
Spread across the eastern side of the Kii Peninsula, Mie prefecture boasts hundreds of kilometers of pretty coastline comprising the oyster-rich Toba city and Shima National Park all the way down to Kumano, a city that marks the beginning of part of the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage, which runs into neighboring Wakayama prefecture. However, Mie is best known for the Ise Jingu Shinto shrine inland, one of the oldest and largest shrines in the country.