Mitsui Outlet Park Jazz Dream Nagashima
Located in Nagashima Resort, Jazz Dream is one of the largest outlet parks in the country. The facility is host to over 200 establishments covering a wide variety of genres, including luxury brands, popular domestic and international select shops, and more. Jazz Dream was also designed for families with small children. There are nursing rooms, rental strollers, and a kids’ play room. You can also bring your pet along while shopping. Jazz Dream has restaurants and a food court, too, making it easy to enjoy an entire day here.
- Mie Pref. Kuwanashi Nagashimachourayasu 368 Map
- Hokusei Area
[Shop] 10:00-20:00 (Depends on the season)
*Food and drink shops depend on establishment
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
*Varies by store
- Available(MSP Free WiFi)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (You can enter the facility. *Some stores do not allow entry. Check the pet-friendly sticker on the storefront.)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- big amusement park, large outlets
- it has a huge roller coaster ride which looks spectacular. did not try as our purpose was to visit the outlets and it was drizzling anyway. a good mix of premium and mid range brands, though some...
- Good bargains
- Place is huge , though 2 storey high, it has many wings and prices are of good bargain. Remember to bring your passport and if need to use credit card, the name must match the name on passport to...
- Great outlet to visit during the weekday
- There was a huge range of shops and all had a good selection including the big luxury brands. No queues to get in unlike the luxury outlet mall in London (Bicester Village) and it was nice to go...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.