Yokohama History Museum横浜市歴史博物館(2020/6/1まで休業中)
This museum is located in the Tsuzuki Ward of Yokohama City. One can learn about the history of Yokohama here. Documents specializing on the City of Yokohama prior to the port was opening are collected and displayed. Outside the museum is the Otsuka/Saikachido Relics Park where one can see historic dwellings on display. The closest station is the Center Kita Station on the Yokohama Municipal Subway.
Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Tsuduki-ku Nakagawachuou 1-18-1 (Shin-Yokohama / AobaArea)
9:00-17:00 (Chat sale until 16:30)
Review of Yokohama History MuseumTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Tsuduki-ku Nakagawachuou 1-18-1 [ map ]
- 9:00-17:00 (Chat sale until 16:30)
- Monday (The next day for public holidays), New Year's Holiday
- [Permanent exhibition Admission fee to view] General 400yen, High school student 200yen, Elementary and Junior High School Students 100yen
* Admission fee to view for special exhibitions and special exhibitions is separate
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until June 1, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo's most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.