Odawara Flower Garden
This garden, located in Kuno, Odawara City, is brimming with seasonal flowers. One can enjoy the tropical plants in the domed conservatory as well as the abundant blooms in the rose garden. With over 200 varieties, the plum grove boasts the largest collection of plum trees in the Kanto region. The grove is barrier free disability accessible for all to enjoy a stroll through the beautiful blooms. Limited to summer only, the dancing fountain is available for children to dabble in the water on hot summer days.
- Kanagawa Pref. Odawarashi Kuno 3798-5
- 9:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
- Monday (The next day for Public holidays), Public holidays/Substitute public holiday The next day, New Year's holiday (12/29-1/3)
- [Admission fee] Free [Tropical Dome Greenhouse] Adults200yen, Small/Junior high school students100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (Smoking area Available)
- Not available
Temporary suspension of operations:Closed until June 1, 2020 (Information as of May 28, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (Umbrella sale, rainy weather limited event held)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (cannot enter indoors)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Amazing Tour Operator - Rajesh Vaidya
- It was an amazing experience to see Japan with the help of a local tour operator Mr Rajesh Vaidya who can be reached on mobile +91 99696 82961 also on whatsapp on this same number. He conducts a...
- Flowers are very pretty!
- The flower gardens were very pretty. Its nice to see and grab pics! I would also check out the waterways and the flowers around them too.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.