Mosaic Mall Kohoku (モザイクモール港北)
This shopping center is in central Nakagawa, Tsuzuki Ward, Yokohama City. Lots of people visit this family oriented suburban commercial center with its fashion shops, general stores, food shops, and amusement facilities. On the rooftop there is a Ferris wheel, which is the mall's symbol, and it's crowded with families and couples on their days off. The nearest station is Yokohama City Subway's Center-Kita Station.
Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Tsuduki-ku Nakagawachuou 1-31-1-2 (Shin-Yokohama / AobaArea)
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Tsuduki-ku Nakagawachuou 1-31-1-2 [map]
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (varies by store)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo’s most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.