Yokosuka Arts Theatre (横須賀芸術劇場)
This theater is in Honcho, Yokosuka City. Their large capacity Yokosuka Art Theater is a horseshoe shaped opera house. Their smaller theater, the Yokosuka Bayside Pocket, features a movable stage that can accommodate multimedia performances. They host events in a wide range of genres, including classical and jazz, as well as concert performances by famous singers. The nearest station is the Keikyu Main Line's Shioiri Station.
Kanagawa Pref. Yokosukashi Honchou 3-27 (Yokosuka / Miura PeninsulaArea)
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokosukashi Honchou 3-27 [map]
- By event
- 2ndWednesday, New Year's Holiday
- By event
- Parking Lot
- Available (179spaces)
* Jointly with hotel and shopping center
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Temporary closure:Closed until June 30, 2020 (Information as of June 15, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo's most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.