Sagamiko Resort Pleasure Forestさがみ湖リゾート プレジャーフォレスト
This leisure spot is adjacent to Lake Sagami. Visitors enjoy a variety of attractions here like the three-story athletic facility known as the Torihada Coliseum Muscle Monster on the park's mountain summit. There is a camping area, and visitors take part in outdoor activities and use the dog run with their pets. Many people visit for the winter light display.
Kanagawa Pref. Sagamiharashi Midori-ku Wakayanagi 1634 [map]
- [Weekday] 10:00-16:00 ¥ [Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays] 9:00-17:00
* There are fluctuations according to the time, details are explained on the website (http://www.sagamiko-resort.jp/) Please confirm the date/operation information.
- Some Wednesday or Thursday
※ Please check the homepage for details.
- [Admission fee] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 1700yen, Children (3 years old and over), Seniors (60 years old and over) 1000yen, Pets (dogs) 1000yen (Note 1)
[Free Pass] Adults 3900yen, Children Senior (60 years old and over) 3100yen
※ Note 1:It is necessary to acknowledge accompanying entrance regulations.
Admission is limited to medium/small dogs with a height of less than 50 cm.
500 and thereafter 500 yen/animal You can enter at
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Excluding parts of the facility excluding CUP card)
- [Inquiries] 0570-037-353
* When driving in a car navigation system, 042-685-1111
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot about52minutes
- View route from Station
There is no Bus Stop nearby.
- View route from Parking
There is no IC nearby.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
- Lake Sagami
Kanagawa Main Areas
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo’s most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.