PACIFICO Yokohama (パシフィコ横浜)
This convention center is in the Minato Mirai area. The Pacific Convention Plaza Yokohama is one of the largest international conference halls in the world and hosts big global gatherings. It's connected to the Yokohama Grand Intercontinental Hotel and the National Convention Hall, the only national conference hall in Eastern Japan. It's also a MICE complex and holds a wide variety of events.
Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Nishi-ku Minatomirai 1-1-1 (Yokohama / Chinatown / MinatomiraiArea)
Depends on the event
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Nishi-ku Minatomirai 1-1-1 [map]
- Depends on the event
- open everyday (excluding facility maintenance and inspection day.)
- Inquiry required
- Parking Lot
- Available (Minato Mirai Public Parking Lot 1,154 spaces, Rinko Park Parking Lot 100 spaces, Nose Parking Lot 152 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo's most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.