A themed shopping center located in Yokohama Chinatown. Particularly popular establishments include the Yokohama Hakurankan Market, one of the largest gift shops in Chinatown; Baby-Star Land, where you can enjoy fresh-made Baby-Star Ramen snacks; and the Garden Terrace Café, which is outfitted with a relaxing footbath. Located a five minute walk from the Exit 2 of Motomachi-Chukagai Station on the Tokyu Minatomirai Line.
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Naka-ku Yamashitachou 145
- [3F Garden Terrace Cafe] [Weekday] 11:00-17:00 [SaturdaySundayPublic holidays] 11:00-18:00 [2F Yokohama Snack Factory Baby Star Land] [Weekday] 10:30-18:00 [Saturday]10:30-19:00[SundayPublic holidays]10:30-18:00[1F Kaikaro][Weekday]10:30-20:00[Saturday]10:00- 22:00[SundayPublic holidays]10:00-21:00[1F Yokohama Museum Market][Weekday]10:30-21:00[SaturdaySundayPublic holidays]10:00-22:00
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Not available (affiliated parking available)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER)
- Not available (entirely non-smoking)
- Not available
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 20, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (multipurpose hand wash, with elevator)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Similar concept to Cup Noodle Museum, but free of charge
- This is a souvenir store for another brand of instant noodle. You can also make your own noodle there. However, its much smaller and more focus on selling different kind of Yokohama Souvenir.
- Big but typical touristy snacks shop
- You can find lots of Yokohama snacks here. However, in my opinion, you dont need to go all the way here just to buy, there are plenty of other shops that you can find Yokohama snacks also. Prices...
- Crowded with shoppers
- Located inside Yokohama Chinatown, Hakurankan is a 3 storey building selling a wide variety of Yokohama products, cookies, snacks, gifts etc. Packaging is typical Japanese, beautifully wrapped and...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.