Stadium / Baseball Park
This stadium is famous in part as the home stadium of the Yokohama F. Marinos soccer team. The 2002 FIFA World Cup final game was also held here. One of the stadium’s distinctive features is its dedication to maintaining the natural lawn field in perfect condition throughout the year. The stadium is also one of the largest in Japan, seating up to 72,327. The stadium was designed with a variety of features to make it easier for spectators and athletes to feel a sense of unity. In addition to sporting events, the stadium also holds tours of its lawn. A food court and shops are also located in the facility.
- Kanagawa Pref. Yokohamashi Kouhoku-ku Kodukuechou 3300 Map
- Depending on the event
- Depends on the event
- Parking Lot
- Available (No. 1 Parking Area 427spaces, No. 2 Parking Area 100spaces, 3rd Parking Lot 136spaces)
- Credit Card
- Available (Shinyoko Park Wi-Fi)
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Good stadium but, oh the queues
- The title of the review says it all , really.Went to three RWC games there - each time the staff were fantastic, and the seats good, but each time the queues, especially those for the toilets, were...
- Great stadium BUT INSUFFICIENT TOILETS!
- We attended the Rugby World Cup final and thought that this was a great stadium apart from the fact that there are not nearly enough toilets and the queue in time for the Gentlemans peaked at 25...
- Peter G
- Attended for the RWC final, fantastic experience, the ground is the largest in Japan (72,000£ and so easy to get to. Not many bars close by however.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.