Imaihama Flying School (今井浜フライングスクール)
Imaihama Flying School in Midaka, Kawazu Town is a paragliding school. With three levels of courses, you can aim to learn the basics through to acquiring a pilot’s license. It holds trial courses assisted by an instructor which are available from a half day. You can experience an introduction to paragliding.
Review of Imaihama Flying SchoolTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Tuesday, 3rd Wednesday (open for public holidays)
- [Semi-Sunday experience] 6,500yen (excluding consumption tax)
[Semi-Sunday experience, tandem fly] 11,000yen (excluding consumption tax)
*Depends on course
- Parking Lot
- Available 100spaces
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DinersClub, DISCOVER, others)
- [Reservation] Available by phone or HP [Available languages] Sunday main language, English
[Pickup] Izukyu Line Kawazu Station 9:36 Arrive at train.
Experience place:Shizuoka Prefecture Kamo-gun Kawazu Town Mitaka 2 2-2 ahead of 2358-2
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
With the giant Pacific Ocean to the south and the great Mount Fuji to the north, Shizuoka prefecture is blessed with some of the best views the country has to offer. The white sand beaches of the Izu Peninsula are a rare find on mainland Japan, neighbored by beautiful cliffs, tumbling hills, and natural hot springs. As Japan's largest producer of green tea, the age-old tradition of tea drinking is ubiquitous in Shizuoka, from the miles of tea fields to the old tea houses hosting traditional tea ceremonies.