Dougashima Yuransen Cruising
Pleasure Boat / Water Cruise
These are sightseeing cruise boats that depart from Nishi Izu-cho, Kamo County in Shizuoka Prefecture; cruises last for approximately 20 minutes and tour round the mysterious caves of Dogashima. The cruise tours the ever-changing ria coastline and the small islands that pepper the sea as well as the Tenso Skylight Cave where the blue sea sparkles in the light that shines through a hole in the ceiling and Sanshiro Island than can only be accessed on foot at low tide. As the cruises depart every 10–15 minutes, you can drop by anytime when you are out for a drive.
- Shizuoka Pref. Kamogunnishizuchou Nishina 2060
- 8:15-16:30 (operates at any time every 5-10 minutes) * Seasonal Subject to change
- In stormy weather
- [Boarding fee] [Adult] 1,300yen [Child] 650yen [Group (15 people and above)] 1,170yen [Museum set ticket] 1,700yen
- Credit Card
- Not available
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- Yes (inside the Kayama Yuzo Museum)
Temporary suspension:Closed until July 21, 2020 (Information as of July 13, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Not worth it
- Its not that beautiful in reality when seen from boat as some of pictures mention. Better to see the cave area from top by short 10min hike on top of caves.
- no boat often during the winter
- The boat is often cancelled during the winter due to rough waves. It is about 30 minutes on the board.
- Do it when the weather is good!
- The weather couldnt have been better when we arrived so we took this boat ride. We just bought the ticket near the parking lot (but you can also buy it near the pier). No reservation in advance...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.