Izu Kogen no Yu
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A popular day trip bathing facility located a five minute walk from Izu-Kogen Station where visitors can enjoy a hot spring bath surrounded by a gorgeous forest. The facility’s forest of mixed trees is dotted with natural stone open air baths, and bathers can take in the nature while soaking in hot spring waters. The facility also provides free facial pack mud which can be worn while bathing. Visitors are free to enjoy any of the facility’s library of 6,000 manga comics volumes in the lounge while relaxing in a massage chair or outdoor hammock. There’s also a restaurant serving Izu Kogen Beer, fisherman’s rice topped with seafood, and other tasty dishes.
- Shizuoka Pref. Itoushi Yawatano 1180
- [Bathing fee]Adults1,000yen, Children500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not available
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- I was treated like a local here!
- This onsen at Itō City in Izu Peninsula is the last part of my Mount Fuji day trip with Japanese friends. We visited at a Sunday night, and I was probably the only foreigner that night. As a Filipino...
- Crowded during obon but very nice
- Very crowded on a Sunday night during obon but its such a nice onsen place that looks even better in person than the pictures online! Other than the indoor jet pool, small shallow area for kids...
- A pleasant place to take a bath
- Was staying nearby and thought it might be nice to try something different. The place has several Onsen baths both inside and outside. The outside ones seem very natural and are especially...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.