Ito Orange Beach
A beach located a five minute walk from Ito Station with a south seas feel. In summer, the beach bustles with great numbers of beach goers. The waves which reach the 850 meter long beach are gentle, making the beach popular with both young people and families. The beach itself has public showers and toilets, and around six to seven clubhouses also operate on its sands. Nearby, visitors can enjoy fishing and boats, and the beach is conveniently close to a hot spring area where several hotels and inns stand side by side.
- Shizuoka Pref. Itoushi Yukawa Matsubara
- [Surveillance/first aid station (during swimming)] 8:30-17:00
- Irregular holidays (Swimming Open throughout the season) * Swimming may be prohibited in case of stormy weather.
- Parking Lot
- Available (103spaces) * Nagisa Tourist Parking Lot (Municipal)
- Tel connects to the Ito Tourism Association.
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Pet friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.