- Shimoda-shi, Shizuoka prefecture 3-22-31 Map
*Business hours vary depending on the season.
- open everyday (However, there are days closed between 4Sundays on Dec.)
- [Admission fee] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 2,100yen, Children (4 years old-Elementary school students) 1,050yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Not available
- English Menu
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 25, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Available (Not available at restaurants, Available at Wednesday Zokukan)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Interesting place to go
- We not going inside but we pass there for few times and see 3 dophins was so happy to swim inside the ocean and playing with the visitors, they jump and swim freely. If you have kids or would like to...
- Nice Shows
- Unique aquarium, as the name suggests, it is a floating aquarium in the sense that they have built a floating bridge on sea water and also building on top of sea. There are couple of Dolphin shows...
- Need improvement
- Dolphins show and penguins show were good to watch. However, the sea turtles were kept inhumanely. It was painful to see them. Many huge sea turtles were packed in one tiny water tank. And the otters...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes