Oku Hida Bear Park奥飛騨クマ牧場
Oku Hida Bear Park is located in Okuhida Onsengo Hitoegane. Nearly 100 black bears and brown bears are kept here, and visitors can feed them, take photos, and see bear-themed shows. The “Forest Product Store” sells “bear oil,” “bear power drinks,” stuffed animals, and other bear-themed merchandise.
Gifu Pref. Takayamashi Okuhidaonsengouhitoegane 2535
8:00-17:00 (closed at 16:30 in winter)
Review of Okuhida Bear's ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Most the bears are 160 cm tall at about 100 kg.
1) buy a pack...
Gifu Pref. Takayamashi Okuhidaonsengouhitoegane 2535 [map]
- 8:00-17:00 (closed at 16:30 in winter)
- open everyday
- [Admission fee] Adults1100yen, Children 600yen
- Parking Lot
- Available (Cars 300 spaces, Bus 20 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Available (2 smoking areas)
- Available (available in some areas)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gifu Main Areas
Tucked away in the very center of Japan, Gifu prefecture houses mountains, old towns, and one of Japan's greatest hot springs, Gero Onsen. A tour of the prefecture's traditional architecture will take you from the mountain-enveloped wooden streets of Takayama to the mountain village of Shirakawago, where visitors can explore 250-year-old thatched roofed houses known as gassho-zukuri.