Karuizawa Omocha Okoku
Amusement Park / Theme Park
A theme park located in Omae-hosohara, Tsumagoi Village, you’ll find plenty of attractions here, including the “Toy Room Area,” which is filled with toys from across all eras, the “Nature Athletic Area,” which utilizes Karuizawa’s natural scenery to provide entertainment, and the “Attraction Area,” which has something for children of all ages. If you have a free pass, you can get a discount on Hotel Green Plaza Karuizawa’s lunch buffet and hot spring, which makes this a great option for a day trip.
- Gunma Pref. Agatsumaguntsumagoimura Omae Hosono 2277 Map
- Agatsuma Area
10:00-17:00 (November until 16:30)
- Irregular holidays
[Adults(Junior high school students and older)]1,200yen
[Children(2 years old-Elementary school students)]900yen
[Adults(Junior high school students and older)]3,300 yen
[Children(2 years old-Elementary school students)]3,100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club, etc.)
- Available (smoking area only)
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until July 2, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Never again
- It’s perfect weather, by all means. Sunny, calm, as anybody can see, as any app online said. Yet the largest attraction (Kids Adventure) is closed, because the staff thinks it’s windy. There’s no...
- Good place to visit with little kids
- Nice place for children 10 years old and under with loads of activities and amusements to keep them occupied. For older kids it is not so interesting after a while. The park is getting tired but was...
- Summer vacation
- Recommended to families who are planning to have a summer vacation in Karuizawa. A must see for families who have kids of any age range.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.