Tsuruya Karuizawa Branch
This is the Karuizawa Branch of “Tsuruya,” a supermarket chain with roughly 30 locations throughout Nagano Prefecture. It is close to the “Toriihara Higashi” light along the Karuizawa Bypass. They have original Tsuruya-brand products and fresh food products like green vegetables obtained directly from contracted farms.
- Nagano Pref. Kitasakugunkaruizawamachi Nagakura 2707
- Eastern Shinshu Area
- [Normal] 9:30-20:00 [Season period only] 9:00-20:00
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Available (400 spaces, bicycle parking lot 20 spaces) * Free
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DineresClub)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.