Fuji Shibazakura (moss phlox)
Place famous for cherry blossoms
At the foot of Mt. Fuji, roughly 800,000 shibazakura (moss phlox), the most in the metropolitan area, are in full bloom. A beautiful pink color pervades as far as the eye can see and every year at this time when the flowers are in full bloom, the Fuji Shibazakura Festival is held.
- Yamanashi Pref. Minamitsurugunfujikawaguchikomachi Motosu 212
- 8:00-17:00 * Check official website
- During Period (Mid-Apr. To Late May) open everyday
- [Admission fee] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 800yen, children (3 years old and over) 250yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.