Arakurayama Sengen Park (新倉山浅間公園)
Arakurayama Sengen Park is the best place to see Mt. Fuji from within Fujiyoshida City. Especially during the spring, when the Yoshino cherry blossom trees are in full bloom in the park, it’s a popular place to enjoy both the cherry blossoms and Mt. Fuji. Moreover, having been designated as one of the new three major night views in Japan and top 100 night views, it’s no wonder the park is hugely popular with night view fans.
Yamanashi Pref. Fujiyoshidashi Arakura 3353-1 (Fuji Five Lakes / Oshino / Lake YamanakaArea)
- Yamanashi Pref. Fujiyoshidashi Arakura 3353-1 [map]
- Free walking
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- * Tel will lead to the Fujiyoshida Tourism Promotion Service.
* Please contact the Fujiyoshida City Hall Road Park Division at 0555-22-1111.
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Partially possible for taxi (limited to people with disabilities) use during normal times
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Yamanashi prefecture is the proud home of one of Japan's most celebrated icons: Mount Fuji. Although the mountain straddles both Yamanashi and Shizuoka, the most breathtaking views of Fuji-san can be seen from the Fuji Five Lakes north of the mountain in Yamanashi prefecture. The plethora of outdoor activities in and around the lakes all have the benefit of the country's highest mountain as their backdrop, and we can assure you that it is an unforgettable sight.