Hirugano Kogen Bokka no Sato (ひるがの高原 牧歌の里)
Hirugano Kogen Bokka-no-sato is a farming theme Park providing visitors with a range of hands-on activities to do with plants and animals. The huge flower field is divided into four gardens and it is strikingly colored with flowers and green throughout the seasons. The farm is home to various animals such as horses, alpacas, sheep and rabbits. Events are held from time to time each season. In the park restaurant and cafe you can enjoy fresh food from Hirugano Highland and local foods from Mino and Hida. There is also a hot-spring where you can enjoy a herbal and outdoor bath.
Gifu Pref. Gujoushi Takasuchouwashimi 2756-2 (Gujo / Mino / SekiArea)
[Spring (4/20-7/20), Autumn (9/1-11/4)] [Weekday] 10:00-17:00 [Saturday Sunday Public holidays] 9:00-17:00 [Summer (7/21-8/31)] 9:00-17:00 [Autumn (11/4-11/23)] [Weekday] 10:00-16:30 [Saturday Sunday Public holidays] 9:00-16:30 [Winter] 10:00-15:30 * The final ticket issuance is until before Closed 1 Hours.
Review of Bokka no SatoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Gifu Pref. Gujoushi Takasuchouwashimi 2756-2 [map]
- [Spring (4/20-7/20), Autumn (9/1-11/4)] [Weekday] 10:00-17:00 [Saturday Sunday Public holidays] 9:00-17:00 [Summer (7/21-8/31)] 9:00-17:00 [Autumn (11/4-11/23)] [Weekday] 10:00-16:30 [Saturday Sunday Public holidays] 9:00-16:30 [Winter] 10:00-15:30 * The final ticket issuance is until before Closed 1 Hours.
- [4/20-11/24] open everyday [Winter] Tuesday (* may be open)
- [Admission ticket] [Adult] 1,200yen [Junior high school student, Shinia (65 and over)] 900yen [4 years old and over-Elementary school students] 600yen [Winter admission ticket] [Adult] 700yen [Children] 400yen [Winter admission ticket Hot spring set ticket] [Adult] 1,200yen [Children] 650yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 3,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tucked away in the very center of Japan, Gifu prefecture houses mountains, old towns, and one of Japan's greatest hot springs, Gero Onsen. A tour of the prefecture's traditional architecture will take you from the mountain-enveloped wooden streets of Takayama to the mountain village of Shirakawago, where visitors can explore 250-year-old thatched roofed houses known as gassho-zukuri.