Karuizawa Hotchi Ichiba軽井沢発地市庭
Karuizawa Hotchi Ichiba is a shop which sells agricultural produce from Karuizawa. Chiefly they sell branded vegetables like Karuizawa Kirishita vegetables and other products such as processed foods and other goods. There’s also a restaurant where you can get some Shinshu specialties. In the cafe restaurant run by the local cheese factory you can try some local food and cheese dishes. The tofu shop sells sugar-free drinking tofu which is a popular tofu sweet. As well as a spacious lawn and event space they also have a cooking room where you can have a go at making soba noodles. Advance reservations are necessary for soba making classes.
Nagano Pref. Kitasakugunkaruizawamachi Hocchi 2564-1 (Karuizawa / Saku / KomoroArea)
Review of Karuizawa Hotchi IchibaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Nagano Pref. Kitasakugunkaruizawamachi Hocchi 2564-1 [ map ]
- Irregular holidays
- Free admission
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, other depending on store)
- Other (smoking area available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 29, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Nagano prefecture is an exciting mix of mountains, hot spring monkeys, and preserved Edo history. At the heart of the Japanese Alps, Nagano is one of the country's most popular destinations, whether in winter for its snow sports and the much-loved Jigokudani Monkey Park or in the warmer months for discovering the undulating hills on foot. For fantastic Edo architecture, head to the Kiso Valley for a 60-kilometer stretch of quaint wooden buildings that marked the Nakasendo route 200 years ago.