Sweets Paradise Umeda Branch (スイーツパラダイス 梅田店)
This is a cafe focusing mainly on sweets on the second floor of the Umeda Rakutenchi Building. The poppy, cute shop interior hosts an all-you-can-eat menu of about 30 different sweets (including some seasonal varieties). The shop's most popular item, Fluffy Shortcake, uses 17.7% fat cream from Hokkaido in their whipped cream in an exquisite pairing with strawberries. Apart from cakes, they also serve pasta, salads, snacks and drinks for a fully stocked menu. Take as much as you like of whatever you like!
Osaka Osakashi Kita-ku Kakudachou 5-1 Umeda Rakuten building 2F (Kita / Osaka Station / Umeda / YodoyabashiArea)
Review of Sweets Paradise UmedaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Osaka Osakashi Kita-ku Kakudachou 5-1 Umeda Rakuten building 2F [map]
- According to the facility
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 11, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country’s third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people’s openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation’s kitchen."