Osaka City Abeno Life Safety Learning Center大阪市立阿倍野防災センター あべのタスカル
Osaka City Abeno Life Safety Learning Center (Abeno Tasukaru) is a disaster prevention learning center in Abeno Ward, Osaka City. Through experiential learning, visitors go through scenarios to learn about the series of actions they should take beginning when an earthquake occurs and ending when they flee to safety. The Earthquake Damage Experience Zone reproduces in real time damaged buildings collapsing after an earthquake, and visitors learn safety and survival measures such as using a fire extinguisher to quickly stop fires at an early stage, helping people who are trapped under furniture, stopping bleeding, and stabilizing broken bones, and other series of actions, decisions, and techniques that people should know about when an earthquake strikes.
Osaka Osakashi Abeno-ku Abenosuji 3-13-23 Abeno Forsa 3F (Uehonmachi / Tennoji / Southern Osaka CityArea)
Review of Osaka City Abeno Life Safety Learning CenterTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Osaka Osakashi Abeno-ku Abenosuji 3-13-23 Abeno Forsa 3F [ map ]
- Wednesday, Monthly Last Thursday (The next day for Public holiday), New Year's Holiday (12/28-1/4)
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (Shared)
* In the case of using a large bus, etc., there is a traffic restriction.
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 21, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Really fear of a big earthquake A facility where you can easily learn the necessary actions at the time of disaster such as disappearance Tuesday, evacuation, rescue while experiencing it. Contact us.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname âthe nation's kitchen."