Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This sightseeing Japanese inn was built on the banks of Inunaki River, as a part of the Inunakiyama Onsen Center Annex, and is popular with local people as a secret hot spring on the outskirts of Osaka. It is a simple cold sulfur (hypotonic, alkaline, cold water) spring, which caresses the skin, and is said to be effective for chills, rheumatism and gynecology. The inn proudly serves traditional Kaiseki cuisine, made with seasonal fresh ingredients from the sea and mountains. Their popular Longtooth Grouper Hot Pot, which uses a rare fish called a Longtooth grouper, is only available in the winter. It is also possible to visit the inn without staying the night. There is a free shuttle bus which runs from the Nankai Main Line's Izumisano Station. (Reservation required)
- Osaka Izumisanoshi Ogi 2236
- Minami-Osaka Area
- [Hot springs available Hours] 11:00-20:00
- open everyday
- [Bathing fee] [Adult] 950yen [Children (1-12 years old)] 470yen [Under 1 year old] Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (20spaces) * Fee parking lot for bathing only
- Credit Card
- Available (Use only for hot springs Not available VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Available (free pass)
- Average budget
- [Day] 5,001-10,000yen [Night] 5,001-10,000yen
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (not barrier-free)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- 温泉だけは良かった！Good Onsen but never stay over night.
- 温泉はよかったが、フロントのサービス、部屋、食事のレベルは2万円強も取るグレードでは全くない。オーナーからスタッフまで、ゲストを扱う基本的なマナーをわきまえていない。昔から殿様商売していたのだろう。泊まりはオススメできない。連休でも空室がある意味がわかった。Good quality of Onsen but less hospitality of owner and stuff. Low...
- Here you can choose to have a private shower and bath
- You can have a room if you want with your own private shower and hotsprings-fed tub so you then have a choice of staying in if you don’t feel like going to the public bath for a wash and a...
- Excellent one night stay
- Imenakiya hot-spring 犬鳴山温泉(いぬなきやまおんせん) is probably the only natural onsen in Osaka Prefecture. We stayed here for a night to catch our flight in the next morning. I think this is a much better...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.