Kawachinagano City Foundation of Culture Lovely Hall河内長野市立文化会館 ラブリーホール(2020/5/31まで休業中)
This multipurpose hall is located seven minutes' walk from the Nankai Koya Line's Kawachinagano Station. The hall's nickname Lovely Hall was chosen by the public. Various events, such as concerts, movies and plays are held here. The large hall (seating 1,308 people) has an orchestra pit, and the small hall (seating 464 people), conference rooms, a rehearsal room and a sound recording. Rooms are available to be used for a fee, on a time-based system. Many people also visit the hall for regular dance lessons and fitness and yoga classes.
Review of Lovely HallTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 3rdTuesday, New Year's Holiday(12/31-1/3)
- Depends on usage
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, others)
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 28, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Credit card is a ticket fee Only available for Friday payments
- Wheelchair accessible
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname âthe nation's kitchen."