Nagai Botanical Garden
This botanical garden is south-east of Nagai Park, in front of the Midosuji Line's Nagai Station. The garden covers approximately 24.2 hectares, and cherry trees, tulips and hydrangeas are planted so the garden is in bloom all year round. In addition to these, rare ancient plants and trees, such as Metasequoia, also known as living fossils are exhibited in the gardens. There is also a log house in the herb garden, which offers a free herbal tea service on the first and third Saturday of each month.
- Osaka Osakashi Higashisumiyoshi-ku Nagaikouen 1-23
- [Mar.-Oct.] 9:30-17:00 [Nov.-Feb.] 9:30-16:30 * Admission is 30 minutes before Closed
- Mon. (open Mon. and closed the following day if public holiday), 12/28-1/4
- [Admission fee] [Adult] 200yen (group discount for 30 or more students) * Junior high school students or less, those with a disability certificate (including one caregiver), 65 and over living in Osaka city Free * Certificate required (original health notebook, Keiro special treatment boarding pass, etc.)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- We have been in Japan for 2 weeks and have seen some beautiful gardens. These gardens are very neglected - a total disappointment and so unJapan like. Rubbish in the pond, dead plants, weeds...
- Nice Botanical Garden
- Perfect week to head up to the Nagai Botanical Garden Park. It was cloudy though made for perfect walking conditions. We walked past and into the Nagai Stadiums which made for a Plus. Arriving at...
- Neglected and uninspiring
- We thought an hour or two in a garden on a hot and sticky day in Osaka would be pleasant. Unfortunately these gardens in early Autumn were an eyesore. There were weeds everywhere and there was a...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.