Spa Hills (スパヒルズ)
This Super Sentou (public bath) is in Osakasayama City. Built around the concept of 'Relax for a day in West-Japans largest relaxation resort' guests are greeted with Palm trees immediately setting a tropical mood for the resort. Some of the facilities in the largest bath in west Japan include a bath that will increase your blood flow by four times in just five minutes, a carbonated bath that will make your skin silky smooth, baths you can lay back in, and outdoor stone baths. You'll also find an authentic Korean jjimjilbang stone sauna to enjoy. Look over the scenery while enjoying a meal in the restaurant or from the karaoke rooms. Taishu Engeki (stage plays) are regularly held.
Osaka Osakasayamashi Iwamuro 1-334-1 (Minami-KawachiArea)
10:00-2:00 the next day (Reception until 1:00 the next day)
Review of Spa Hills Gambanyoku Drink CounterTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 10:00-2:00 the next day (Reception until 1:00 the next day)
- open everyday (closed as maintenance on Irregular holidays)
- [Bathing charge]
[Children (4 years old-Elementary School Students)] 370yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of July 20, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Temporary closure:Closed for the time being (according to 2020/10/26)
* Information may have changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation's kitchen."