Glion Museum (GLION MUSEUM(ジーライオン ミュージアム))
Museum and showroom of classic cars near Osaka Port. This 100-year-old redbrick warehouse has a retro atmosphere making you imagine New York and London, with restored vintage cars from such companies as Toyota and Ford on display. This antique space also has models and other items a car fan will delight over, and even the T3R driving simulator.
Osaka Osakashi Minato-ku Kaigandori 2-6-39 (in Osaka/red brick warehouse) (USJ / Bay AreaArea)
Review of GLION MUSEUMTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Osaka Osakashi Minato-ku Kaigandori 2-6-39 (in Osaka/red brick warehouse) [map]
- USJ / Bay AreaArea
- Monday (for Public holiday, The next day)
- [Admission fee]
[Adults(Junior high school students and older)]1,000yen
[Children(Elementary School Students)]500yen
- Parking Lot
- Available(30 spaces)
*1,000yen will be charged as parking fee only on Saturday Sunday Public holiday. Parking fee is free for Weekday.
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 30, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country’s third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people’s openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation’s kitchen."