Sakai Green Museum Harvest Hill (堺・緑のミュージアム ハーベストの丘)
This agricultural park opened in Sakai City, Osaka Prefecture in 2000 and is focused on providing agricultural experiences to visitors. The site is large enough to fit eight Koshien Stadiums, and gorgeous rape blossoms and cosmoses bloom along with other seasonal flowers. Visitors can enjoy a shepherd dog show, horseback riding, cow milking, a petting zoo, and several other offerings. There’s also a grass ski slope, bicycles built for entertainment, and various areas perfect for moving your body, making it popular with families. There’s even a classroom for making sausages and handmade bread.
Osaka Sakaishi Minami-ku Hachigamineji 2405-1 (Sakai / KishiwadaArea)
10:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:00)
Review of Harvest HillTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Look lets say one thing, its not amazing and its not boring as well. Its nice to have a walk around.
Kids will love it due to...
- Osaka Sakaishi Minami-ku Hachigamineji 2405-1 [map]
- 10:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:00)
- [6/7/Dec.--Feb.] Wednesday (excluding summer and winter vacations), 1/1
- [Admission fee]
[Adults (Junior high school students and older)] 1,000yen
[Children (4 years old and over)] 600yen
[Child (3 years old and under)] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
* Some stores use Not available
- Available (only in the designated place)
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available (Available for some staff)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 7, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (dogs only)
* 5 or more vaccines and rabies vaccine certificate required
* Village area is not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country’s third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people’s openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation’s kitchen."