This long-standing amusement park, located near Hirakata-koen Station, has a long history in the country. It contains a wooden rollercoaster, free fall ride, a large Ferris wheel, and several other attractions that can be enjoyed all day by adults and children alike. There’s also a small zoo and petting facility as well as restaurants, shops, and many other features. Events are held throughout the year, and there’s a pool open in the summer and an ice skating rink in the winter. Popular entertainers often serve as brand ambassadors, which has garnered the park fame.
Osaka Hirakatashi Hirakatakouenchou 1-1 [map]
- 10:00-17:00 * Sunday Depends on time
- Irregular holidays
- [Admission fee] Adults1400yen, 2 years old-Elementary School Students 800yen
- Parking Lot
- Available(1300spaces) ※Charge 1500JPY/day
- Credit Card
- Available (but unavailable facilities are also available)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Osaka Main Areas
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country’s third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people’s openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname “the nation’s kitchen."