Rinku Premium Outletsりんくうプレミアム・アウトレット
The biggest outlet mall in Kansai, you’ll find this facility in Izumisano City, Osaka Prefecture across from the Kansai International Airport inside “Rinku Town.” It has two areas, the “Main Side” and the “Sea Side,” and each is two floors. You’ll find top-class overseas brands as well as casual brands, lifestyle goods, and more in the approximately 200 shops onsite. It feels like a beautiful resort, and there’s even a playground for kids. It’s popular as a spot where you can spend all day shopping.
Osaka Izumisanoshi Rinkuouraiminami 3-28 (Sakai / KishiwadaArea)
Review of Rinku Premium OutletsTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Osaka Izumisanoshi Rinkuouraiminami 3-28 [ map ]
- Once a year (Feb.3rd Thursday)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname âthe nation's kitchen."