Hanshin Koshien Stadium
This baseball stadium is in Koshien Town, Nishinomiya City, Hyogo Prefecture and is the headquarters of the professional baseball team the “Hanshin Tigers.” It is also used as the site for the two major national high school baseball competitions, the “Japanese High School Baseball Championship” held in summer and the “Japanese High School Baseball Invitational Tournament” held in spring. While it features single-layer type stands, it has the largest capacity of any baseball stadium in Japan. The “Koshien Museum,” which introduces the history of the stadium and the Tigers as well as high school baseball, is a popular attraction, as are the stadium tours. There's plenty of original food as well, and the jumbo grilled chicken skewers, Koshien curry, and Koshien fried soba are famous.
- Hyougo Pref. Nishinomiyashi Koushienchou 1-82 Map
*Varies depending on the event
- Monday, Public holiday (excluding when events are held, Jan.- Feb. is SaturdaySundayPublic holiday)
- Varies depending on the event
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Hanshin Tigers Baseball game
- If you have never been to a Japanese baseball game you are missing a great time and this stadium adds to the event. The home team has cheerleaders and plays music for every hitter. The stadium is...
- Famous stadium for the locals
- Huge stadium for nationals event - baseball. There is a museum outside the stadium which you have to pay for the entrance 600yen for adult and 300 for children.
- High school baseball
- Koshien Stadium is known for High School Baseball. On the day we went to watch games, all entrance tickets were sold out. But after having stood in line for 2 hours, we couldn’t buy the tickets for...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.