This shopping mall is located in JR Osaka Station under the eastern girder bridge and features several shops targeted at females in their teens and early 20s. There are nearly 100 shops in total, including those selling clothing, general goods, and accessories, not to mention a café merged with a store, modern Japanese restaurants, a popular negiyaki restaurant that always has a line, and more. Along with the shopping building next door, “HEP FIVE,” this place has everything a young person could want.
Osaka Osakashi Kita-ku Kakudachou 3-25 (Kita / Osaka Station / Umeda / YodoyabashiArea)
11:00-21:00 (excluding some stores)
Review of EstTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Osaka Osakashi Kita-ku Kakudachou 3-25 [ map ]
- 11:00-21:00 (excluding some stores)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
- Not available
- Credit Card
- Available (Osaka Free Wi-Fi equipped)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation's kitchen."