Kitano Meister Garden
Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
This is a retro facility open in the former Kitano Elementary School building in Chuo Ward, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture, as a spot for enjoying various experiences. In the complex there are over twenty shops and workshops under the theme of “One of a kind in Kobe.” In addition to being able to shop for Kobe brand items such as Kobe Beef and croquettes, Kobe sweets, Japanese sake (rice wine) etc, visitors can also enjoy over 60 varieties of handmade experience classes at any time, such as butaman (pork dumplings) and Japanese candles, aromatherapy candles, accessories, etc.
- Hyougo Pref. Koubeshi Chuou-ku Nakayamatedori 3-17-1 Map
- Irregular holidays, New Year's holiday
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Available (sightseeing/minibus maximum 16 spaces, business vehicle maximum 33 spaces) * Fee (330yen/30 minutes, 21:00-9:00 is 110yen/60 minutes)
- Credit Card
- Available (depending on the tenant)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 21, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Mini Shop
- This place has the best ice cream i ever had and the bakery named KOLN . We shop and ate here during our stopover tour . Has amazing garden and unique style of garden .
- A great place for arts, crafts & gift making
- I went here with my two children age 14 & 11years and will definitely be back. Lots of small shops that let you make your own gifts, candle decorating, jewelry making, purse making, snow globe made...
- Unexpected fun
- We took a daypass on the City Loop bus and noticed on the map that Kitano Meister Garden was one of the stops.We had no clue what to expect, but had the time so we decided to get off and take a...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.