Kitano Meister Garden (北野工房のまち)
This is a retro facility open in the former Kitano Elementary School building in Chuo Ward, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture, as a spot for enjoying various experiences. In the complex there are over twenty shops and workshops under the theme of “One of a kind in Kobe.” In addition to being able to shop for Kobe brand items such as Kobe Beef and croquettes, Kobe sweets, Japanese sake (rice wine) etc, visitors can also enjoy over 60 varieties of handmade experience classes at any time, such as butaman (pork dumplings) and Japanese candles, aromatherapy candles, accessories, etc.
Hyougo Pref. Koubeshi Chuou-ku Nakayamatedori 3-17-1 (Kobe / Arima / AkashiArea)
Review of Kinato Meister GardenTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
We had no clue what to expect, but had the time so we decided to get off and take a...
- Hyougo Pref. Koubeshi Chuou-ku Nakayamatedori 3-17-1 [map]
- Irregular holidays, New Year's Holiday
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (depending on the tenant)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 21, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Hyogo prefecture stretches from the north coast to the south coast on the western end of the popular Kansai region, encompassing verdant mountains, urban beaches, and fantastic historical sights. The prefecture’s main attractions lie along the south coast at Kobe, the prefectural capital, a pretty harbor city best known for its production of the renowned Kobe beef, and Himeji, the home of Himeji Castle, one of the country’s most beautifully preserved feudal castles, perched magically atop a hill.