Universal Citywalk Osaka (TM)ユニバーサル・シティウォーク大阪(TM)
This is a commercial facility next to “Universal Studios Japan (USJ),” with a number of restaurants, shops, and hotels made to look like a street from Hollywood. In addition to restaurants and fast food shops where visitors can enjoy gourmet from all around the world, the food theme park where you can eat and compare Takoyaki (octopus dumplings), a specialty of Osaka, is also popular. There are also many shops selling souvenirs of Osaka, busy with tourists on their way home from USJ. The nearest is Universal City Station.
Osaka Osakashi Konohana-ku Shimaya 6-2-61 (USJ / Bay AreaArea)
10:00-23:00 (Stores/Depending on the season)
Review of Universal City Walk OsakaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Mostly all shops sell Universal Studio merchandise and Osaka...
- 10:00-23:00 (Stores/Depending on the season)
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, UnionPay, Shinhan)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 20, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
While Osaka prefecture is the country's second smallest prefecture, its capital, Osaka City, is the country's third-largest and arguably one of the most popular in the Kansai region thanks to its vibrant nightlife, the Osaka people's openness, and its much-loved cuisine, which has earned it the nickname "the nation's kitchen."