Kobe Oji Zoo
This is a zoo in Oji Park and is located about three minutes on foot from Oji-koen Station on the Hankyu Line. In addition to the zoo being in the park, there are also such facilities as Zoological Science Museum, an amusement park, restaurants, shops, and Kobe’s Ijinkan, Former Hunter’s residence, so you can spend a full day enjoying it all. One of the highlights is looking at the animals being fed or trained such as being able to see the panda in accordance with the time schedule. Also, during petting time you can have a cute rabbit or a guinea pig on your lap, and you can take a picture with them.
- Hyogo Pref. Koubeshi Nada-ku Oujichou 3-1
[Mar.- Oct.]9:00-17:00(Last entry16:30)
[Nov.- Feb.]9:00-16:30(Last entry16:00)
- Every week Wednesday (Open for Public holidays), The end of the year 12/29-1/1 * During Spring Break and Summer Holiday Period, it may be opened temporarily.
- [Admission fee] High school students or above 600yen, Junior high school students or below/65 and over residents in Hyogo prefecture/Persons with disabilities Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, JCB, MasterCard, JACCS, American Express)
- Not available
- Not available
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Family friendly park
- This zoo is located near the Hankyu Oji park station.And entrance fee is very reasonable.Now it’s the last chance to see panda bear TanTan.Here not rare animal except TanTan.But not clouded and...
- Fun visit
- Took overseas guest with their kids. The had a very good time. Fun things to do good snacks to eat....
- holiday to see daughter on foreign exchange from uni in uk
- Visiting he zoo with my daugher swwing he Panda ans elephant taking a ride on the ferris wheel. Looked a very clean zoo saw only one elephant and hop it isnt lonely.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.