Kobe-Sanda Premium Outlet
Kobe-Sanda Premium Outlet is representative of an outlet mall in Kobe and is located inside the precinct of Kobe Research Park Kozudai in Kita Ward, Kobe. This outlet’s modern and open design is modeled on Pasadena, an exclusive residential area in the outskirts of Los Angeles city. The outlet mall boasts of being the second largest in Japan, and many shoppers visit the restaurants and the roughly 210 high class brand shops from Japan and around the world which are lined up within the mall. Also there are a lot of nature and sightseeing spots located in the outskirts such as Arima Hot Springs and Kobe Fruit & Flower Park, and you can enjoy it together with shopping.
- Hyogo Pref. Koubeshi Kita-ku Koududai 7-3
- [Shop/Food Gallery] 10:00-20:00 [Restaurant] 11:00-21:00 [Cafe] 9:30-20:00 * New Year's holiday, Other Subject to change depending on the season
- Once a year (Feb.3rd Thursday) * New Year's holiday, other subject to change depending on the season
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club) * Varies depending on the store
- Others (Available only for smoking room) * Closed to prevent new coronavirus infection
- English Menu
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 21, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (Yes in the facility, but not in the store)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Complete Outlet stores in Kobe near Osaka
- I always though that Rinku is the outlet store for Osaka. Then I heard abour Kobe Sanda outlet which is same distance but has more exclusive brands like Prada, Montblanc, Tumi and other. Ialso has...
- Not as cheap
- Apparently not many people visited this outlet.. i guess because the price are not that cheap. I was kind of disappointed since we came all the way from osaka. Not recommended at all. The worst part...
- A Lovely Day Spent
- Being in Kyoto, we did this on a Saturday, the first 0840am bus out. A 90mins ride. We collected the tourist passport which was not of much use for us. Decide to start with Aeon and have fun checking...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.